{website}

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Outfit of the week

Whilst I'm a big fan of summer, and just loving the warm weather we're having right now, when it comes to fashion I'm all about layers... I love autumn dressing and although I want a looooong summer, I'm already looking forward to the day I can don my jeans and boot again with some cosy knitwear. I can't believe we're already seeing the first of the autumn fashions in the stores!! I has me tempted but I'm going to hold off as long as I can! 

Click here to see other posts in this series
 
Outfit of the week - Plaid & Fedoras

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog Thanks For Sharing...We Provide the latest designs Ethnic by Outfitters Mid Summer Dresses 2014-15 and give your wardrobe a new life.
Online Designer Clothing Magazine

Related Posts with Thumbnails